Entry-Level Real Estate Assistant.– job post
From $15 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
My Home Management Group is a small real estate brokerage in Southern Utah looking to find a great Entry Level Real Estate Assistant. The ideal candidate will be available full-time with the desire to learn all things real estate. Including sales, rentals, HOA’s, commercial, and more.
- Take phone calls in the office and manage the day-to-day communication with customers
- Utilize excellent customer service to obtain new contracts and retain current tenants
- Use problem-solving skills and appropriate judgment to control unpredictable situations as they arise
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Real Estate Economy
- Promote positive relationships through responsiveness to needs and concerns as they arise
- Provide and maintain detailed records while preparing documents, files, and approvals for applicants.
- Ready to assist in other needed tasks and activities as needed
Office Hours: M-F 9 am-4 pm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phone skills and experience
- Customer service experience
- Computer skills
- Social Media Knowledge and Experience
- Must be able to multitask fluidly
- Must handle urgent work situations with a positive attitude and with professionalism
- Attendance and punctuality is essential
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
"Absolute Rock Star! Ben is an incredible property manager, and a true professional. Not only is he reliable, but he is incredibly personable. He always takes my call and makes time for my needs. Highly recommended!"
- Mike Sheffield.
"Ben has played a very important role in my real estate investing because there is absolutely no way I could keep it up service requests, property turnover, or any of the other management tasks. Bens communication with both myself and the renters allows a smooth and seamless relationship with low chance of friction or frustration."
- M Is For Mortgage.
"My experience with these guys was fantastic! Super helpful and personable. Great response times and willingness to work around my individual needs and requests."
- Lexi Monson.